Code of Conduct
Gospel Fire for All Nations exists to preach the gospel internationally and bring justice to the earth according to Matt. 28:19-20 and Is. 61:1-3. We are a Christian organization therefore expects our board, employees, volunteers and students to live a life that is consistent with biblical standards in the following:
- To love and serve others (Colossians 3:12-15, John 13:34-35, Romans 12:6-8)
- To live a life consistent with the scriptures and refrain from following the desires of our sinful nature. (Galatians 5:19-21, 1 Corinthians 6:12-20, Colossians 3:5-9)
- To maintain the highest ethical standards in ministry and personal life. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 3:2-7)
- To be examples of Christ in overall life – in speech, faith, love, passion, and fire in the Holy Ghost. (1 Timothy 4:12, 1 Thessalonians 4:7, Acts 1:8, John 20:21)
- To keep oneself from sexual activity outside marriage and other forms of sexual misconduct.
- To enjoy God, and each other, building each other up with encouraging speech and supportive actions.
- I agree to abstain from gossip, slander or from a critical attitude but rather step whole heartedly into
I hereby agree to the Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith, without mental reservation, and will adhere to the above with the help of the Holy Ghost. Clicking below is my commitment to conduct my actions and beliefs in congruence with this statement and remain an active member of the CEA.